Tuesday 29 March 2011

Tutorial 5

 You tube is a video-sharing website where users can upload, share, and view videos. You tube was created in February 2005( Wikipedia 2011). You tube offers a wide range of services such as fast information that can be accessed around the world. You tube allows people to upload and comment on videos that are created by both professionals and common everyday people alike. It allows any body no matter who you are to access information and add personal videos when ever you like (Wikipedia 2011).

The topic that I have chosen to gather YouTube information about is my personal occupation of 'cooking'.

The first video is an introduction to Italy where my favorite type of food comes from.



This video is a small introduction of a program that I watch called Master chef Australia. This show has heaps of good recipes and tips for cooking.




This next clip is my favourite type on food that i love to cook and eat. Italian cuisine is by far my most favorite type of food


This video shows how to make my favorite type of Italian food: spaghetti bolognese



The last video clip that is based around my topic of cooking is how to do the cleaning up and dishes after the cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment